Rental Information - La Tortuga I - BOOK STUDIO
La Tortuga I is a secure, well equipped, modern, first floor one room studio (see photo gallery below) - with its own large private terrace and on road parking, usually just in front.
The studio is ideally situated right on the first line in the middle of Tarifa's Los Lances Beach just before the football ground. Simply step across the seafront promenade and you are on the stunning 10km long white sandy beach.
This large (33m2), specially insulated, high ceilinged, one room studio is on the upstairs floor of the less populated outer side of the development. The studio's large terrace (18m2) is very private with great sea views down the beach and past the football pitch to the mountains - ideal for sheltered tanning and sunset watching with a glass of beer or wine.
We are on 'Calle de Nebrija' at the 'Paseo Maritimo' end - you can see where we are using the Google map on our home page and our maps page.
La Tortuga I's well kept residents' pool (mid June to mid September) and sunbathing area is on the inside of the development - which faces South, directly onto the beach.
A couple of streets away, there are a few bars / restaurants (SurLa, Stoked, Solsticio, Café del Mar Beach, Malibu, Souk) and a useful kiosk.
You are only 5 minutes walk up to three supermarkets (Mercadona, Maxi Dia and SuperSol), the main surf shops, cafe/bars (on the Batalla del Salado) and only 10 minutes walk away from the top of the beautiful walled old town.
>> Online availability and rental request for La Tortuga I
For more local information - try our links and maps page.
La Tortuga I - Facilities - Rates - Seasons
La Tortuga I is ideal for two people but can sleep four people. It has a modern kitchen area, washing machine, breakfast bar, sitting area, large terrace and good sized fully tiled bathroom consisting of shower, WC and sink.
The apartment is all electric - so no hassles of pilot lights, leaks or running out of gas.
Call LivingTarifa or check on-line for availability and rates.
Here is a rough guide (per night, up to 2 persons):
High Season / Temporada Alta (Minimum 7 nights)
- mid Jul to end Aug = 135 Euros / 120 Pounds
Medium/High Season / Temporada Media/Alta
- early Jul = 90 Euros / 80 Pounds
Fair / Feria
- early to mid Sep = 110 Euros / 95 Pounds
Medium Season / Temporada Media
- Easter/Semana Santa, Jun, Sep (excl. Feria), Xmas/New Year = 75 Euros / 65 Pounds
- Apr to May (excl. above), Oct = 45 Euros / 40 Pounds
Low Season / Temporada Baja
- Jan to Apr (excl. above), Nov = 35 Euros / 30 Pounds
- Final cleaning / laundry = 35 Euros / 30 Pounds
- Each additional person = extra 15 Euros / 13 Pounds each per night
(any season / max occupancy = 4 persons)
Early Jan - Easter/Semana Santa = LOW
Easter/Semana Santa = MED
Easter/Semana Santa - 31May = MED/LOW
01Jun - 30Jun = MED
01Jul - 15Jul = MED/HIGH
16Jul - 30Aug = HIGH
01Sep - 14Sep = Feria
15Sep - 30Sep = MED
01Oct - 31Oct = MED/LOW
01Nov - Pre Xmas = LOW
Xmas/New Year = MED
Included in the rental:
- Tiled Bathroom (shower, WC & sink) - Double bed and double pull-out Sofa bed
- Bedding, linen & towels - Three ring electric hob, filter hood & Microwave (Grill)
- TV with Satellite and Digital Terrestrial TV plus DVD / CD player
- Sink, large Fridge / Freezer, Washing machine - Ceiling fan, free standing fan & electric radiator heater.
- Electricity, tap water & Satellite / Digital Terrestrial TV - Plenty of storage space with hangers / shelves
- Tarifa Studios Handbook & Inventory - Selection of Books, Maps & Local guides.
NOT INCLUDED - Beach towels or Breakages (which will be deducted from your 100 Euros / 85 Pounds key deposit / guarantee)
Pound values are approximate, based on exchange rate of 1.15 Euros = 1 Pound
For the sake of other guests and the owners - Smoking, Wet / Sandy Surf Gear, Candles & Pets are NOT permitted inside the studio. Glass / bottles not to be left on terrace - it gets very windy!
La Tortuga I - Photo Gallery
The 'Tarifa Studios Handbook & Inventory' and 'La Tortuga I Community Rules' are available in the studio - please read and follow.